Wednesday 27 January 2016

Week 4

Today I woke up thinking I am just a regular person, but of course I was wrong. I am still myself, The same person I wake up as every morning. The same person who people avoid everywhere. The same person who makes children hide behind there parents because I look like a monster. I am the same, just the same ugly, depressed person I am, but later that day a few new friends helped show others that we are all the same on the inside and that I am just a normal person the same as everyone else... 
Well thats what I wish would happen.
BTW,I do NOT feel this way in real life

1 comment:

  1. I loved the beginning and how you explained how you felt on the inside. You made a typo on 'there" so you have to change that to a 'their' and I think you should also add a comma after 'I am the same person' I really liked the ending of how you found friends who felt the same as you. I loved your story and hopefully you don't feel that way in real life.

    ReplyDelete