Thursday 12 May 2016

Week 17

       Once upon a time, there was a girl named Cassidy. When Cassidy was a child she heard a myth about a stairway in the sky, and if you ever got to the top you would be granted with magical powers. Cassidy was only nine when she decided to go looking for it. She looked for years, until one day she was coming home, she found it. She climbed to the top where she was granted her powers. That's how Cassidy ended up with the power to grow zucchinis in seconds and spray sunscreen from her eyes.

3 comments:

  1. I don't really understand what you mean by 'coming home' so maybe you could explain how she feels in another way or make it clear how she feels like she's coming home. Creative story though. I really liked your ending.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a very creative story and I agree with stitch I didnt understand 'coming home'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a very creative story and I agree with stitch I didnt understand 'coming home'.

    ReplyDelete